Re: XyWrite DOSBox MAC

Well, mixed results with DOSBox Radnor.
I got it to load, sort of. Clicking on the Radnor icon drops me into a C: prompt. If I get to the right directory and load EDITOR.EXE, I do get a very slow Xy.
However, it can't find the programs (and other files) it needs to operate.
I can find these files with the dir command, but can't load them with the
ldpm command (even when done manually).
There's clearly some sort of confusion about what DOSBox considers its
C:\xy directory--it's not the same thing as what the Command Line in Xy
shows as being C:\xy. I'll work on it.

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx