XYWIN WHERE?

NS-> Nathan Sivin:

NS-> The question about additional documentation should have been addressed
 -> to me. I promised to post it last week, but some confusion on the TG

I'm sorry, Nathan! I didn't realize that that was the material you would be posting!

NS-> By the way, it is slowly dawning on the folks at TG that their BBS
 -> could be better organized with the needs of users in mind.
I have
 -> made a few suggestions, but suggestions would presumably be welcome
 -> from colleagues who have used the BBS more intensively than I have.

I know that one of the suggestions has to be that TG update its
list of all files! That has to be months old.

--Chet
---
 ? SLMR 2.1a ? Art + write + dtp = chet.gottfried@xxxxxxxx