Avant keyboard support package

Hello all,

As you all probably know, the maker of Avant keyboards has gone under many years ago. I had recently a keyboard malfunction and I had to reset my keyboard and go through all my keyboard customization steps which I had almost entirely forgotten. I noticed that it is very difficult to find Avant drivers and documentation on the Net. I decided to make a package available which contains what was left behind by CVT Inc. Hopefully Google indexes this well so that those who need this package can find it easily.

keywords: Avant Prime and Stellar keyboards, drivers, manuals, documentation, reprogrammable keyboards, installation, setup

Download from:
http://www.lexitec.fi/xywrite/Avant_keyboard_drivers_and_documentation.zip

Best regards,

Kari Eveli