Re: XyWrite history? (timeline)

Reply to note from Correo Fenda  Sun, 23
Oct 2005 12:50:19 +0200

Manuel:

No, as to XY4.DLG, those are merely cosmetic differences.

> By the way: the XY4.MNU I am using seems more up to date (it's
> dated May 3, 1996) that the one I can find in XyWrite.com
> (http://www.xywrite.com/xy4/xy4supp/xy4_support_files.htm),
> dated December, 12, 1994. My XY4.HLP is dated June, 21, 1994
> (2341631 bytes). The XY4.HLP available in XyWrite.com is not
> dated (2341629 bytes).

Keep the later files. FWIW, those are the ones I have, too.
Brian's copy of the MNU file has some test code added by Robert.
I'll let him tell us if it's important. If it is, it can be added
to the latest factory-issued file. If there's a factory-issued MNU
file dated later than May 3, 1996, I'm not aware of it.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx