DOS 5.0

*I* installed it quickly and got back to work in a few minutes --
but I took everything out of my autoexec file first. And I don't have
Disk Manager on my writin' machines (though I do on my BBS). I don't
plan to put 5.0 on the BBS -- it's an 8088 machine.
   You're right that you'd better load the new DOS from drive A if
you're copying it from 5 1/4 disks to 3 1/2. Loading from any other
drive *will* cause problems. I think the setup program looks for the
disks in A.