Re: XyWrite DOSBox MAC

This business of where Macs and their applications put things is a puzzlement. I had decided to map the computer's directories but then I thought that maybe I should forget the whole thing and build down from my home directory. Let Mac do what it wants above that and I will do what I want in the directories I create. Still working on it.
Yes, I am having a hard time with the Mac directory structure. I am making
progress.
But, a question for those emulating DOS in Mac: what does the XyWrite tree command report?
Uhhhh. It bombs DOSBox (as does the FIND command) and locks up the whole
Mac so badly that I have to hit the power button to reboot) (a highly
unusual situation for the Mac).
Conclusion: DOSBox is not up to even a 1.0 version. This is a beta version
IMHO.

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx