Re: trouble

In a message dated 11/5/03 10:23:22 AM Eastern Standard Time, lxxix@xxxxxxxx writes:
This is good news.  My old d/m printer was a Panasonic KX-P1080i, hence the printer program in my directory is 3PN1090I. (an Epson program) What's yours?  Do you think a HP 648C is available on the market?  Your response is truly appreciated.    Bud

I don't know whether the HP 648C is still available, but a quick search online should tell you. I bought mine about four years ago. My XY directory lists two printer files -- 3DJ5-10U and 3DJ5-8U; I seem to remember that the former is the one for the HP, although both may work.