Re: Re Keystrokes: Possible BIOS compatibility

 It makes no difference whether it is CMD or KMD.
 The only thing that changes is the location of the
 illegal instruction.

 I tried making Robert's changes to KEYSTROKES, but
 this too made no difference.

 I'm not terribly concerned about this because I
 never even noticed the KEYSTROKES routine until it
 was mentioned yesterday or the day before, and I
 don't know when I would have occasion to use it
 even if it worked.

 M.W. Poirier

-----