Re: IDKEY (Problem: Harry gets incorrect report; Fix: bad line in KBD file)

Robert wrote:
>At the end of this table, on the next line after the "MOUSE=105" definition,
>you have a naked carriage return. It's not an instruction in the KBD file --
>in fact, it's the only non-active line in the _whole file_ that isn't
commented
>out. So comment it now, i.e. prepend a ";" so that it reads ";", SAve the
>file, and re-LDKBD. Problem gone.

Jesus H. Christ! Thanks, Robert. I plead guilty... with explanation.
Normally when I've been changing the kbd file and make an error like that,
it won't ldkbd. So I've just assumed that if it loads, it's okay, syntaxwise.

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx