WSDEL.ARC

Another program that owes something to R.Holmgren's work is a revision of my
program for deleting whitespace, spaces, tabs, extra returns. I originally
wrote this to use the characters from the HLP files to be able to search for
ASCII-174 and 175. With RH's technique of reading the CM line, I could write
the code more compactly by putting those two characters on the CM line, and
don't require that a HLP file be loaded for the program to work.
  There are two versions, one smaller, which does not preserve mode commands
and labels, and a longer version that do. Both restore the original CM line
upon exit, a behavior I have come to like in my utilities. See the files in the
list of user uploads. -- jim