The Book found in Michigan

	From the 'other side' in the NotaBene list
	that also uses the Xywrite core programs.
	The Book has beeen found.
------------------ The question ...
Date:     Fri, 5 Sep 1997 08:16:18 -0500
Sender: Nota Bene List
From: David McClune
Subject:   XYwrite revealed--locate
To: Multiple recipients of list NOTABENE

I am attempting to purchase a copy of XYwrite Revealed by H. Tyson, but
local bookstores and the college bookstore are having no luck locating the
publisher. The ISBN number I have is not on any "Books in Print" locater.
Any insight? Thanks!
Dr. David McClune
Professor of Clarinet Director of Bands Union University
Jackson, TN 38305 901-661-5294-office