Re: xywrite and xml

Leslie Bialler wrote:

> Russ U. asked:
>
> "wondering if anyone had used xywrite to to either create xml, or
> if they had any routines that would take xywrite to an xml format?"
>
> Yep.
>
> Here is an XPL file that's really just a series of search and replaces
> that replaces XyWrite tags with XML tags.

I thought there were some other HTML / XML related routines in the jumbo
U2 _besides_ DELTAGS -- perhaps going in the *other* direction, to facillitate

putting things IN rather than taking them Out. They would be among the many
frames I haven't (personaly) discovered yet. If so, I expect Carl will remind
us
about them.

Jordan