CURL

I have updated my DLG file, replacing the STACK v. 3.1 with the last one
without apparent problems. My doubt is with CURL. Is it enough to
install it by putting the main executable file into my XyWrite directory
(and, obviously, adding this line to Xy Registry:
cURL_EXE=C:\XY416\CURL.EXE) or is it necessary to do anything else?
XyperLinks are not working if I put the cursor on any part of a
XyperLink (for example "Help for cURL") and, with the CMline empty, when
I use my Helpkey, nothing happens. The cursor remains in the CMline.
I have read the documentation included but, unless I'm making a mistake,
a special installing procedure is not outlined. Maybe it's necessary to
put a configuration file in my directory, as mentioned in the manual but
it's not very explicit about the syntax.
Best regards,
Manuel Castelao