Re: Screen Lengths

Reply to note from J R FOX  Sun, 18 May 2008
18:12:01 -0700 (PDT)

> With the Page - Line indicator turned on, we can be informed
> that we're on line 42 of page 3, but what quasi-numerical guide
> do we have (rough though it may be) of our relative horizontal
> positioning ? No, wait, don't tell me -- some nice gizmo in U2
> that I haven't managed to notice . . . ?

No U2 gizmo. I just look at where the cursor is. Oh, and I set
default WF=1, so that text wraps to fit within the windows borders
in draft and eXPanded views. I don't like scrolling right, but who
does? I think that's something on which we can all agree. (I suppose
there are millions of computer users in China who feel the same way
about scrolling up and down.)

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx