Re: Pivot monitors (XY,NBW)

Nathan:
> (a) XyDOS 4.018 works in landscape configuration only.

What a bummer. I've been saving to buy a 17" LCD for a while,
but may now wait until we hear whether you can resolve this.
FWIW, several people at BW have pivoting 15" LCDs, and no
problems with XyDOS 3.57 under Win95/98; none of them upgraded
to 4.018, though, before BW switched to Word.
  Did you try specifying a display line count of 55 (if memory
serves, that's what we used for one of the LCDs at work that I
helped set up) before turning the screen to portrait?
  Which LCD do you have? Viewsonic? And is the connection to
the graphics card analog or digital?

  -otis
BusinessWeek