Re: conversion from XyWrite to word

I use a program called word for word which came out during the Word6 era.  It has a word6 conversion filter.  I am still using my word for word to convert from xywrite 4.17 to wp5.1 for dos.  It works fine for that and italics and bold do travel. I also found that word has filters that will convert a wpdos5.1 document into word.  Unfortunately word for word is long gone.  By the way it was the source of the filters in xywrite.

mailto:avromf@xxxxxxxx

----- Original Message -----
From: mailto:lb136@xxxxxxxx href="mailto:lb136@xxxxxxxxLeslie Bialler
Subject: Re: conversion from XyWrite to word

ACII: That would be Wordport. I use this program too. There were filters
bundled with the legal install package of Xy4 for Dos. If that's what
you have, then you have the filters also.

Blueberry Software: That goes back to the 1980s. I had no idea it was
still around. It could convert to Xy3+ and maybe later versions can
convert to Xy4.

Fredric Gross wrote:

http://www.acii.com/
href="http://www.acii.com/.   Blueberry Software's Filtrix, mailto:sacksa@xxxxxxxx href="mailto:sacksa@xxxxxxxxsacksa@xxxxxxxx mailto:sacksa@xxxxxxxx href="mailto:sacksa@xxxxxxxx