Re: Nota Bene and writing emails

This is not exactly off-topic, so bear with me....

I am becoming fond of StarOffice. Its a large, integrated suite of
products on the order of Microsoft Office. The web browser is fully
integrated - you can be working on a word processing task, click in a
URL window which looks just like XyWrite's commmand line, type in a
web address, and go there.

And, it recognizes and can import XyWrite files! It even offers filter
versions for Signature (for the 1 or 2 persons still using that
program).

Steve Crutchfield

≪< "Shawn Harrison"  12/ 8 9:24a ≫>