Re: Networks are for corporations and offices, right?

J R FOX wrote:
The thing that is so immensely annoying about the sponsored
links is the way they parse your search string and
frequently put up something bogus or absurd -- which
does not exist, or never would exist -- but still
attempts to direct you to some commercial site or
other. It is perhaps the ultimate non-sequitur.
YES! That drives me crazy. I search for, say, gerunds,
and get "Buy gerunds at Amazon.com." Idiotic. And the
moral and philosophical implications.... But I shan't
go there.

--
Patricia M. Godfrey
PriscaMG@xxxxxxxx