Re: Windows 10

Hello Flash

At the moment Windows 10 is in a virtual machine with the network
connection disabled so it cannot talk to anybody.  However I am aware of
some of these issues and if I eventually decide to use it will certainly
be looking to limit its ability to do what it wants.  For the moment
this is just an exploratory venture but if I discover anything useful re
Xy I will post.

Best wishes

Paul