Re: Changing default units in v4+ ; Xy books

Lisa Kleinholz wrote:

> And Daniel, thank you for the excellent and very useful list of books
> on XyWrite. I've searched my regional library system (Western & Central
> Mass) & 5 college system (Smith, Amherst, UMass, Mt. Holyoke,
> Hampshire), and the Tyson XyWrite Revealed is not owned by anyone. It
> was not available on Amazon or other suggested web booksellers. So I
> must search farther afield.

I bought a copy of this for someone else several years ago. Since it was well
out of print even then, I had to put a request in with an out-of-print-books
search service. It took somewhere between 8 - 12 months before they sent me
the card saying they'd found it, and how much they wanted for it. (I don't
recall which one it was, but do a search for such services with a meta-search
engine like the one at Dogpile.Com)

 >From what I recall, Tyson had written a book on Signature that his publisher
paid for, but decided not to publish. Now _that_ manuscript would probably
have been more relevant for most of us.

Jordan