SE TABLE

I think I've figured it out. The trick is to write a table that overcomes the
default and includes all the characters except the apostrophe. Then add that
with the load command before running the spellllller. When I spellcheck
material run on the AP wire the coding requires an ASCII 31 before the
destination point. Now ASCII 31 is a separator. I look forward to being able to
save the printer name. I use several, only some of which actually print, and it
would be too much of a assle to name one. I keep them straight by coding HN
with a different color depending on which printer is running. Thanks.