Cc:Mail

Can you help me with the installation of cc:Mail, please?

I've succeeded in installing cc:Mail and getting it to work with XyWin. My
problem is after I chose Alt-F-M to send mail and after I click at the dialog
box that offers me a chance to send stored files or asks if I want to send
stored or current file, I then have to key in my password in the cc:Mail SMI
box.

Is there a XyWrite workaround so that I don't have to key in my password every
time I reach the cc:Mail SMI box? Or is this a question for my cc:Mail guru?

Thanks in advance.

Jack Shafer