Re: vDos 2015.11.01 or 2016.06.01?

Reply to note from "Wengier W"  (Redacted
sender "wengierwu" for DMARC) Sun, 5 Jun 2016 20:47:04 +0000 (UTC)

> I am now wondering if the future builds of vDos-lfn should be
> based on vDos 2015.11.01 or vDos 2016.06.01?

For myself, I'm happy to follow your lead, Wengier. If it's too much
trouble for you to tease out the incompatibilities in vDos 2016.06.01,
I'd be more than content if future builds were based on vDos
2015.11.01.

vDos-lfn build 2016.05.30 works very nicely here. If you could add full
bidirectional clipboard support via LPT4=CLIP, that would be great.
Also, it would be nice if the 4DOS command processor could pass .CMD
files directly to the Windows command processor instead of returning
"Unknown command". For me, that would be more than enough.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx