vDos 2015.11.01 or 2016.06.01?

So from Jos' recent response in the vDos forum it is clear that he is reluctant to support the XyWrite community with the recent vDos 2016.06.01 version. As we know vDos-lfn build 2016.05.30 (or earlier) was based on the previous vDos 2015.11.01 version so it works pretty well with XyWrite and Nota Bene. On the other hand, Jos' vDos 2016.06.01 introduces new incompatibilities with XyWrite/Nota Bene, and as a result vDos-lfn builds 2016.06.0x that are based on it also have certain problems with XyWrite and some other programs. Since Jos is reluctant to address these issues in his new version, I am now wondering if the future builds of vDos-lfn should be based on vDos 2015.11.01 or vDos 2016.06.01? Thanks for your opinions.

Wengier