Re: Looking for XyWrite

One problem I remember from one of the versions of XyWrite before
III+: if you changed disks in the middle of an editing session,
the program would assume that the original disk was still ther,
wouldn't check to see which file was in what physical position on
the disk, and really hash up everything on that disk.

It's one of those versions that I think of as "fire" --
XyWriteIII+ is definitely an Oldsmobile curved-dash car --
perfect for what it was designed to do.

Off-thread warning:

Two auto questions: Who in the only man who had two lines of cars
named after him.

Why is a stylized map of Switzerland fastened to the nose of one
popular line of autos?

.answers below . . .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
First answer: *R*ansom *E* *O*lds.

Second answer: Because Louis Chevrolet was from Switzerland.

George Scithers of owlswick@xxxxxxxx