Re: XY and Online

>But the OS/2 solution doesn't work if you need cutting-edge software; there
>just isn't enough of it being produced for OS/2. But since you're an OS/2
>user, cutting edge is probably the lastl thing on your mind!

I find "cutting edge" software useful when slicing onions. For writing,
XyWrite with an OS/2 shell seems to work just fine.

Until "cutting edge" computers are built than can handle unknown new
letters in the alphabet, I belive that the present package should do very
nicely....

_Peter

Peter Feldmann		*	IC Consultants
P.O. Box 902		*	Santa Barbara CA 93102