XyWin Unresponsive

Xymaestras and Xymasters,

I've been merrily Xying along with Xy4 for some time after Xywin refused
to boot years ago now - but this quarter I have a project in which
copying with quick CNTRL-C in Xywrite and pasting with CNTRL-V in Word
(forgive me) would be really useful. Xywin is still dead and I can't get
a fresh reinstall to take. The install routine complains that drives D,
E, F, G, H, I and J (I have a multimedia/multimemorystick reader that
reports out a number of logically-assigned drives; D is the CD-ROM
drive) are unavailable or otherwise undesirable.

What's a prodigal WinXyer to do?

Peter

begin:vcard
fn:Peter Cassidy
n:Cassidy;Peter
org:TriArche Research Group;Cambridge
adr:Suites 200-202;;38 Rice Street;Cambridge;MA;02140;USA
email;internet:pcassidy@xxxxxxxx
title:Director of Research
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.triarche.com