RE: Remap Ctrl-Esc?

Doug --

> I'm not sure what the function KF does. It isn't documented in
> the XyWin manual; the function list in the menus says "redirect the keyboard
> to XyWrite". Anyone?

That's curious -- I had always thought it meant "redirect
the keyboard to the OS," since (as I recall??) I think I put
it in to use TSRs under Xywrite, but I am probably wrong.

> BTW, you can also use Alt-Tab to toggle back to the OS/2 desktop when
> running XyWin full screen. That (for me) is easier on the wrist than
> Ctrl-Esc.

And now I'm wondering what I did to my keyboard -- last
year? three, five, seven years ago? -- because not only
doesn't Alt-Tab behave this way for me on my OS/2 setup at
home, it doesn't do it in the Windows environment at the
office, either.

  Rafe T.
  Readme @http://www.quicklink.com/~rtenn