RE: Two Improved Pages At Xywrite.com

Some of the Speedo fonts listed appear not to be available for download. For example, only two of the four Century Schoolbook fonts are available. When clicking to downloand all files, eight files come in with font instead of bx names and can't be unzipped. What gives?

Jim Eberle

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-xywrite@xxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-xywrite@xxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Brian.Henderson@xxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, August 07, 2006 3:29 PM
To: xywrite@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Two Improved Pages At Xywrite.com

I should have announced this long ago, when these pages were
completed...but better late than never.

Robert has done some work to improve a couple of file-download pages:

The Microlytics Dictionaries page
(http://www.xywrite.com/dics/index.htm) now has much more information
about the dictionary files.
and
The Speedo Fonts page (http://www.xywrite.com/speedo/speedos.htm) is
really nice, it now shows examples of each font.

I truly appreciate what he's done, since I didn't know enough about
either subject to do more than simply list the file names.

BrianH.