Re: Two Improved Pages At Xywrite.com

Brian.Henderson@xxxxxxxx wrote:
-----Original Message----- From: J R FOX
Something seems to be offline at the moment. I'm getting:
Not Found
The requested URL /speedo/speedos.htm) was not found
on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered
while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the
request.
Apache/1.3.36 Server at www.xywrite.com Port 80 for these links. The
website itself is still UP
though.
Well, I got though OK using Thunderbird and Win98 SE. Maybe something doesn't like ECS (G)?
Tell me, Brian -- have you been farming out any of your typing to
Patricia lately . . . ?
;-)
I'm not sure how take that...but I'll assume it's a compliment to
Patricia. It could only be an improvement to have her ghosting my work.

BrianH.
And no, Brian, that was not a compliment to me. But I freely admit to being lousy at typing or anything that requires hand-mind coordination. Ironic in an Aristotelo-Thomist Scholastic who firmly accepts the idea that the soul is the substantial form of the body.
But that Speedo page is LOVELY. Just what I want to
decide which of those fonts to install. Right now my
printer needs ink, so I couldn't print it. Will do so
later. Again, thanks to Bry and Robert.
--
Patricia M. Godfrey
PriscaMG@xxxxxxxx