Postscript Interpreter

In article , dkanagy@xxxxxxxx
(Dan Kanagy) wrote:
> I didn't know this was possible. Where would I find a PS
interpreter for the HP 4L?

  The Free Software Foundation (creators of Emacs, GNU software,
etc.) have a postscript interpreter called Ghostscript which is
available for DOS, OS/2, and Unix. Works very well to both read
PS files and print them, even on dot matrix. You can get it on
hobbes, or simtel. If you are not familiar with GNU software, you
should try it. As they say, the best things in life are free, and
that can be true of software also.

Harmon Seaver hseaver@xxxxxxxx seaverh@xxxxxxxx
hseaver@xxxxxxxx harmon@xxxxxxxx

All is impermanent -- and this too shall pass away.