Re: Windoze questions

On Fri, 03 Feb 95 14:52:00 EST, "Beeson, Douglas"
 wrote:
> Hello, all you OS/2 Warpers: is there more keyboard liberty
than under > Windows?

  There sure is! My only conflict was with Alt-Esc or Alt-Home
to change windows or go from window to full-screen respectively.
It was okay except that both also brought up the menu bar in XY.
Didn't like that, and someone here suggested a minor .kbd file
change. and now it doesn't do that anymore.
  You know, everytime I mess around with a windoze program, I
just get totally re-amazed that anyone would want to run such a
total piece of dung like Windoze. I just was trying to install
Corel Draw, and you have to go thru everyone of the *!$%!$#% ini
files in the? windows directory to hand remove each and every
reference to the previous version of Corel first. Someone called
me up yesterday to help him fix his screwed up windoze setup, and
by the time I was done, all I could think was "Why, why, why, why
are you running this crap?" It's really so archaic. Actually more
a virus with an interface.

Harmon Seaver hseaver@xxxxxxxx hseaver@xxxxxxxx
seaverh@xxxxxxxx harmon@xxxxxxxx

All is impermanent -- and this too shall pass away.