SIGNATURE

Thank you very much for your detailed and informative reply to the British
magazine story concerning Signature.  This is very reassuring.  Unfortunately
it seems the combined effects of the recession and the summer lull have
prompted some journalists to make a "story" out of nothing.  I realise that you
are placed in a difficult position when dealing with a company the size of IBM,
and your reply was more than adequate under the circumstances.  I just wish you
a lot of success with the product, and look forward to reading the US reviews
towards the end of the year.