Re: SIGNATURE

Well, good! Glad to hear it. In fact, I've heard that before, that there are
VAs for everything. But some of it won't be so magical; there will, e.g.,
certainly be a blank to fill in to get the .PRN-filename into a VA. As there
can be now, cf. Nota Bene into an extended S/G. But, you know, these delays
are really insane.  I remember them apologizing in December '89 for a slight
delay that would put release back until second quarter of '90. Wasn't this
thing announced in June '89? And now its June of '92! I never signed any
non-disclosure agreements, so I'm free to say that I have top-secret documents consisting of 4-line
"slight delay" announcements to be
issued at three month intervals during the coming year. However, there *will*
be a reward for us, because in their intense shame and embarrassment they've
decided that all old XyWriters will receive Signature for FREE!! A noble
gesture, IMHO. They figure that they're getting enough money from IBM that
they can afford this tiny sacrifice to recompense us for our patience, not to
mention our gullibility. I better put a  down here, just to be unequivocal.