printing quirks

Many have mentioned that XyWin hogs OS/2 and W95 when printing. Am I
the only one who has to quit and restart XyW every time after it prints
to get W95 to act normally again? The drill is, print from XyW, get out
of it to anything until the document is finished, then return to XyW,
maximize, do whatever. But at that point, if I want to restore XyW or
anything else into a small window or close it, I have to click twice on
the button to get it to work. If I quit XyW once the printing is done,
the system will work normally from then on (most of the time). I'm not
looking for a solution - I don't have time to research the problem
thoroughly - just to see if this sounds familiar to anyone out there.

Also, no matter what I do, I can't get the last page to eject. I tried
doing df ej=1 in the default file, but that's only for the XyWrite
driver. (Oh, if only I didn't need to use Windows at all ...)

Any help would be appreciated.

Henry Whitney