Re: LCD monitors

Patricia wrote:
Would anyone using an LCD
with 98SE and having no problems with XyW in a window (OK, I could run
full screen, but switching back and forth between Xy and Windows apps as
I have to, the window really works better for me) be so good as to tell
me what make and model? Thanks.
I'm away from my home flat screen monitor, but it is a Samsung 17 inch model and I love it. About $350 after mail-in rebate. I got it from CompUSA. And I too use W98SE.
If you want a model number, I can get it for you later today, but they replace/discontinue models about every week.
Harry Binswanger hb@xxxxxxxx