Re: SEarch and replace across files

Reply to note from Harry Binswanger  Sun, 27 Feb
2000 07:29:43 -0500 (EST)

-> I've been timorous about getting Jumbo U2--I'm sure
-> unjustifiably. Do I use it instead of SMARTSET.U2? And does
-> Jumbo U2 have the ever-popular-around-here XSTREET?

Jumbo U2 includes all of SmartSet with innumerable additions, bug
fixes and enhancements. Installation and usage are as before --
you're three-quarters of the way there since you already have a
 -- so you're right, Harry, there's nothing to fear!

And yes, the Manhattan cross-street locator (XSTREET) is still
there. Couldn't do with that, could we?

Carl Distefano
CLDistefano@xxxxxxxx
http://users.datarealm.com/xywwweb/