PROCOMM PLUS SCRIPT

 Strat:

Here is the PCPlus version I use for the board. It logs on, downloads
everything automatically. I asked Chris for the information so I could develop
a branch that would log on, upload, download, etc. In other words, I am going
to place the initial menu offline, so I can tell it what to do, and it will do
it automatically, at the highest possible speed. However, I haven't yet done
it, and it looks like it might be several weeks until things calm down enough
to allow me the time. It really wouldn't be hard. I already have several other
PCP script files that do that automatically for various other things, including
a set that upload files automatically to a ANPA standard header wire port. The
things take just a few minutes to knock out, but I've not had a few minutes
lately that hasn't been occupied by something else. I'll let you know.

 The file's called XYQ.asp