Re: vDOS-lfn.151 teething problems

Believe it or not, I had all kinds of problems letting 151 update my
old VdosXy directory, which I did copy beforehand. First, I got the
path wrong in the installer. When I finally got it to work, it would
not run startup.int automatically. (What about settings.dfl then?) I
am assuming that what I need to do is go through my old autoexec and
config files and do a compare and bring in to the new ones what I
need? Presumably I can't just use my old config and autoexec files?
Anyway, I am glad I finally made the plunge.