Re: vDOS-lfn.151

Okay, AUTOEXEC.TXT didn't have the path to the Editor.exe and startup.int
that are subfolders of Dropbox. When I corrected AUTOEXEC.TXT to reference
the right folders, all became well!
In my highly customized system, there are still a few really minor things
to get right, but I'm a believer.
There's no need to run STARTUP.INT manually! Make sure that your
XyWrite directory is in the DOS path. I would also ChDir to the
XyWrite directory before launching EDITOR.EXE. All of this is done in
AUTOEXEC.TXT -- if you used the XyWrite installer, it should have been
done for you.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx