III+ and 95

It's kind of exciting to find a list devoted to XyWrite. I have one burning
question at this point that perhaps someone can he*p me out on. Can XyIII+
be used successfully with Windows 95? Our problem (and, as I understand it,
everyone's problem) is with the necessity to hit another key to allow a
function key to do its thing (hit F5 and nothing happens until you strike
some other key). This creates havoc with xpl as well.
We have over 250 III+ licenses and are moving toward Windows 3.1 and
Windows 95. We cannot run III+ in Win3.1 enhanced mode on any machine using
Netware VLMs. I'd like to know how far we can go with III+ or if we should
upgrade to IV or Xy/Win (or even Word).

TIA
Rob Perschau
Kansas City Star