Re: iht.com article | Tribune on XyWrite

Richard Giering wrote:

>  Since it appears that he is going to write additional pieces on the subject of word
> processors, do you know where (by E-Mail) he can be reached so he can be inundated with all
> of us "old-time users" or the "cult"
>  I sure would like to give him some information comparing XYWrite and WORD, as I'm sure
> others would also like to do.
>  Can anyone get us an E-Mail address???

While you're at it, be sure to mention how the jumbo .U2 (user developed, and free of charge)
takes the base program to levels of functionality scarcely envisioned by XyQuest.
Functionality that is still very relevant today, quite accessible, and thrifty regarding system
resources. That last quality is a hallmark of Xy anyway, and very much a lost art in our time.

Jordan