RE: email choice

--- "Patricia M. Godfrey"  wrote:

> The writing and sending functions are less
> satisfactory. If you've
> written a message and told Ffox to "Send Later" and
> then want to change
> something in it, you apparently have to Edit Message
> as new, then Send
> or Send later that, then delete the earlier version.
> I find it hard to
> believe this is so, but haven't been able to find a
> way to edit without
> deleting. Of course, you can put it in a drafts
> folder, but often you
> think you're finished, then decide to say something
> else. Word wrap
> sometimes gets scrambled with this too, but I need
> to upgrade to the
> latest version and haven't gotten around to it yet.

Patricia,

I believe it has worked this way since at least the
days of Netscape 4. If there are any tricks to
overcome your objections, I believe you'll have to
look for them in some of the FF user forums or
newsgroups. There is also a universe of Extensions
out there, some of them very good, but I don't know if
any of them are relevant to the issue.

Jordan