Migrate to xy4

from Morris Krok  essence@xxxxxxxx

  It is my intention to expand my horizons to Xy4 for dos. I have version
4.016 but disk 3 cannot be read. However, I installed the other disks so I
do not know what files still have to be installed. I would like to receive a
copy of this disk by e-mail if possible to make installation complete..
  When I call up Xy4 as installed, it says path not found c:\xy4. It also
says invalid default setting AOP=c:\xy4. I also notice that you cannot
include a program with the the ldpm command in the Startup.int file as it
was possible in XyWrite 3.
  I read somewhere that there are functions in XyWrite 4 that operate
differently from the same functions in XyWrite 3. I sure there was a booklet
explaining it but I cannot seem to find it.

            With thanks,

            Mlorris