Re: Further to XY under XP: finding config.xy

Robert Holmgren wrote:
 d:\path\editor.exe ,d:\path\startup.int
As I said, I had never had occasion to do this before (specify a
startup.int file when loading Xy), but it now dawns on me that
this can be very useful when using one Xy installation on a
dual-boot machine. I've created a second set of startup.int and
settings.dfl (with different names, including XP in them so I'll
know which is which), the first of which loads the .dfl one, so
that I can change things if necessary, to optimize or test
something under XP, without mucking up my 98SE setup.
But I think I'm going to copy the WHOLE XyWin installation to C:
for use under XP, because it will need, at the very least, to
reference a different Windows printer driver.

Thanks again.
--
Patricia M. Godfrey
PriscaMG@xxxxxxxx