printer drivers

Hello all,

I've just discovered this list. It's rather splendid. I've been using XY3.5 and have it working fullscreen under Windows XP (though I have forgotten how I managed to do it). I still write in it but when it comes time to print I have to use Wordperfect to translate the text and print from there. I'm using a Brother laser printer. You think there is any way of getting a printer driver that will let me print directly from XYWrite?

Cheers,

Glover