memory and Xywrite under windows xp

mailto:avromf@xxxxxxxx CTRL + Click to follow link" color=#000000>Edward Mendelson, the Columbia Professor of Literature, who wrote the word processor reviews in PC in the late 80's, covering both Xywrite and Nota Bene has an excellent web site devoted to wordperfect for dos.  the web site is http://www.columbia.edu/~em36/wpdos/sitemap.html href="http://www.columbia.edu/~em36/wpdos/sitemap.html.  He does discuss memory problems for dos users in a windows world, which means virtually everybody on the xywrite list.  When I wrote to him regarding memory problems that I was having in windows xp trying to run dos programs he was extremely helpful, nice and knowledgeable.

For those people having problems with xp, you might try his web site or write to him directly.  I was very happy to help support his web site which is a helpful treasure and resource for all of us who are still trying to live in a dos world despite the efforts of Mr. Gates

 avromf@xxxxxxxx or af413@xxxxxxxx