Re: HELLLLP!

At 09:43 PM 6/26/01 -0700, [R. E. Stannard Jr.] wrote:
>Suddenly my XYWrite 4.11 running on Canon Notejet III under Windows opens
>with the message "Logon is not recognized." I've never seen this message
>before and don't know what it means. I've never seen a reference to logon
>and don't know what they are talking about.

I think we had the same threat a couple of weeks ago. All you have to do to
get rid of the the logon nonsense is to go into your startup.int file with
a clear text processor (another one than XYwrite, given the circumstance)
and remove the logon line.

How it got there if it was not there before, I would not know. Maybe you
have two startup files and somehow reverted to the default one?

-- Rene von Rentzell, Tokyo
-- "Whenever people agree with me, I always feel I must be wrong." (Oscar
Wilde)