Re: NB filter question

Yo Intl. wrote:

> Richard:
> >I saved one of my XyWrite manuscripts in .rtf format using Word for Word.
> >Then I opened it in Nota Bene using the Nota Bene for Windows option
> >instead of Autodetect. Two quick CI commands got rid of the unrecognized
> >coding at the end of paragraphs and the \tab at the beginnings of the next
> >lines. I'm sure that those commands could be converted to a macro easily
>
> I did not know that autodetect allows to open RTF files. There is no RTF
> entry in the file list.

Rene,
Read Richard's statement again. He is NOT suggesting that you use
Autodetect, which, as you know, will produce an error for lack of an RTF
filter. Rather, he is suggesting that you open the file as if it were a
NBWin file and specify NO translation. Then run the routines he
suggests.
Bill
--
William H. TeBrake