Details: Warp & Sharing Violation

Here's more information on my sytem:

Warp, Windows 3.1, HP-IIp printer, windows driver (as interpreted by
OS/2, I guess).

I'm not running any odd TSR programs. The printer is stock.

I simply migrated XyWrite for Windows into OS/2. It worked in
DOS/Windows but gives me a "sharing Violation" error when I try to print in
Win-OS/2.

I can't remember for sure if I had this problem when I first installed
Warp. (I can't remember if I printed anything.) At that time I installed the
dual-boot option, and left the FAT system alone. Last Saturday I backed
everything up and reinstalled Warp with the boot manager option. I partitioned
my C: drive into an OS/2 partition with HPFS and a DOS partition with FAT.
(120Meg and 287Meg).